We would LOVE your support!
Thank you for popping over to this page and taking an interest in our major fundraiser, the City2Surf. By supporting us, you help us keep the doors open and actively assist women who are the victim of domestic violence and homelessness. You also help raise awareness. Please sign up, set up a fundraising page on Everyday Hero and get going! Choose one of the following options:
Option 1: Sign up as an individual (adult or child), team or family. You can run or walk, you can dress up, dress down, take a pram: have fun with it!!
Sign up for the race now!:
- Register for City2Surf.
(Note: unless you enter as a [member of running] team, choose "Not a team entry")
- After paying, complete your fundraising page on EveryDay Hero and you can then begin asking your family and friends to support you.
Don't forget connect your page to the HKWS 2018 Team page via the button labelled Join an existing team. You will find this on your fundraising page.
Early Bird price until 29 May
Standard price until 24 July
Late entries until 11 August.
Option 2: Just fundraise for us via Everyday Hero. If you don't want to run, you can set up a page on EveryDay Hero and still support us. Registrations are open now!
Support us in the City2Surf - what's in it for you?
Perks of being a HKWS Runner:
- Training assistance to help you prepare to achieve your personal best
- Become part of the exclusive HKWS C2S Facebook group
- FREE HKWS running pack with singlet, water bottle plus a few surprises (OK, we haven't locked in any of this yet but we're hoping to make it work!!)
- Assistance with fundraising
- Our eternal gratitude and the knowledge you've actively assisted women in crisis.
If you have any questions, get stuck with the registration process, want to know more our sponsorship opportunities, please contact our City2Surf team on City2Surf@hkws.org.au.