We would LOVE your support!
Thank you for popping over to this page and taking an interest in our major fundraiser, the City2Surf. By supporting us, you help us keep the doors open and actively assist women who are the victim of domestic violence and homelessness. You also help raise awareness. Please sign up, set up a fundraising page on Everyday Hero and get going! Choose one of the following options:
Option 1: Sign up as an individual (adult or child), team or family. You can run or walk, you can dress up, dress down, take a pram: have fun with it!!
How to sign up for the race in 2 easy steps:
- Register for City2Surf.
- After completing all your details, on the next page pick
Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Women’s Shelter
as the charity you want to support. Once you complete your fundraising page,
you can then begin asking your family and friends to support you.
Finish up with following step 2 below to connect your page to the HKWS Team page.
Early Bird price until 6 June
Standard price until 1 August
Late entries until 12 August.
Option 2: Just fundraise for us via Everyday Hero. If you don't want to run, you can set up a page on EveryDay Hero and still support us.
Support us in the City2Surf - what's in it for you?
Perks of being a HKWS Runner:
- Training assistance to help you prepare to achieve your personal best
- Become part of the exclusive HKWS C2S Facebook group
- FREE HKWS running pack with singlet, water bottle plus a few surprises (OK, we haven't locked in any of this yet but we're hoping to make it work!!)
- Assistance with fundraising
- Our eternal gratitude and the knowledge you've actively assisted women in crisis.
If you have any questions, get stuck with the registration process, want to know more our sponsorship opportunities, please contact our City2Surf team on City2Surf@hkws.org.au.