Registrations are now open and we're so excited to be involved in this event!
Join Team HKWS to help fundraise for raising awareness for domestic violence & homelessness and keeping the doors open of our much needed shelter: in our first year of operation we assisted dozens of women, but hundreds had to be turned away.
What can we offer you?
- Raise over $100 and we'll send you an official HKWS Running Sash
- Raise over $500 and you'll get a HKWS Training singlet
- Raise over $1,000 and join our HKWS Running Team in our post-race marquee for a BBQ and more. Or, even better, sign up as a Gold Charity Runner - scroll down for more!
All our fundraisers will receive our fundraising tips & tricks and have access to fundraising assistance.
Are you GOLD Charity material??
We have a limited number of Gold Charity Entries for the 2016 City to Surf. If you can commit to raising at least $1,000, join now as a Gold Runner for the Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Women’s Shelter.
Perks of being a HKWS Gold Charity Runner:
- FREE race entry
- Start from the front in the exclusive Gold Charity Zone, ahead of the other over 80,000 runners!
- Training assistance to help you prepare to achieve your personal best
- Become part of the exclusive HKWS C2S Gold Charity Facebook group
- FREE HKWS running pack with singlet, water bottle plus a few surprises
- Assistance with fundraising
- FREE breakfast/sausage sizzle on the day of the event.